Today is Valentine's Day but same as every year, dun really have any special feeling bout tat...
However, today still a special day as its D-Day for Chinese Drama. Really been worried for a long time bout this as many problems await me since the first day of rehearsal... Difference in opinions, selfish teammates, time constraints, stupid mistakes by me~~, at the problem most of the time~lack of stage crew members....
The day finally came and the problems just get more n more exciting! ~_~
Before the show began I was skeptical bout the number of ppl coming for the show even though its free admission... However, at around 6pm I was told happily by Charlie that there's already ppl coming earlier to book places...even though the show starts at 730pm!!
At around 730pm, as we were waiting anxiously for the arrival of Hall master, the house was already packed with audiences!! I was at backstage, sharing some jokes wif the stage crews, trying to calm myself down... ~_~ typical TeoPeng...
I was in charged of the right stage and I have 4 members to assist me, Wuhong, Mingxi, Zou Xiang and Sun Chang. To be frank they were quite slack during most of the rehearsals but today they really impressed me!! Wuhong as usual do his thing casual and efficient... Even Sun Chang who I worried the most as he always disappear from my sight was doing very good!! Thank you all stage crews!
The show started and everyone started applauding. The casts all were very good especially Zhi Jin who is always a natural actor. The audience laughed all the way thru the show, and I mean ALL DA WAY man!! Despite small mistake by me for exposing my crew members.... the show was quite a success! Charlie was very happy after the show, nice to see that since he as a leader was in really great pressure during these few days...
So... I shud say KE Chinese Drama... A success!! ^^Y
As I finish typing this, Valentine's Day is over dy~~
Well.... Its a relief at least for me... FREE from CCA for the moment!! Ya~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment