Got no class on Wednesday but have to attend a fabrication lab safety precautions video...Summore had a meeting with the lab assistant to ask about the feasibility of our design...
Yesterday went to find that guy but it seems he was too busy to entertain us and was not in his office...despite I have made an appointment with him~~ Hope my grp members dun blame me for that... I dun mean to waste other ppl's time ~_~
Today to make sure he is in his office, I made a call to confirmed. After that went to UHWC for my follow up check and the doctor said my injury heal quite fast and need some more stretching to recover... Also warned me no more sports for the week... No way man~ This will be my last handball match... Who knows when I will be touching any handball anymore once I step into 4th yer and after graduation... I dun wan to end this in nothing but regrets...
After that the doc prescribe me ANOTHER counterpain! Cool, now I have enough counterpain for at least 1/2 a semester! Every time I visit UHWC I will be walking out with a tube of counterpain... maybe I shud be their spokesperson or sumthing whahaha~~
After the clinic is the video viewing before the meeting... The video was damn gross, showing all those cuts, flesh leaving body, ugly burns, blisters.... etc just like SAW all over again... wasted my 30mins on a compulsory video viewing session that I learnt nothing but maybe only the technique of rescuing a person choked on food... How are u supposed to choke on food in the Fab Lab??? ~_~
Then went to meeting and the Lab Assistant was there... Yay!! But before we went in to find him, we were not familiar with place so we looked thru the opening at the door... Then suddenly there was 1 annoying voice "EXCUUUuuuuuse Me!" One of the ME guy same year as me showing some bad attitude towards us before squeeze past us into the office. I presumed he is one of the FSAE guys working on the Race car for ME Automotive... When we asked for the lab assistant, his counterpart also answered us in a rude manner, showing that "Asshole" attitude towards us...
WTH... Come on~ You r in the FSAE grp, so what?! Only top students can enter, so WHAT?! We went to same lecture and tutorials during 1st year, and thats the attitude you gave us??!! Be polite to ppl, then ppl be polite to you. This is what we call Kurang Ajar...
Nvm those assholes, we seek for the lab guy advice and he suggested that we outsource cos our design kinda hard for us to fabricate on our own...
After meeting went back to room and slept for 1/2 hr... and missed the RH-EH 1st half... Damn! Luckily managed to watch the 2nd half to learn something... Raffles as always a team to admire... Their passings and wave are just too good... A lot of hard work must be on the wave it self cos its simply so natural and all their "mo qi" are so good... EH on the other hand had some tall guys who can pivot, and the wings also quite good at shooting... The passing was ok and like us, they also lack in the wave passing... The game against EH will be a very very near match... Hope we can win against them thsi coming Friday~
HOPE I will be able to run by then... My last IHG match.... I dun wanna be left out!!!!
KE7 Handball FTW!!! GoGoGo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment